Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

Parworld Quant Equity Europe Guru Classic C

Ranked 43 out of 202 in - Europe over 12 months
All calculations are in EUR unless stated

Objective

The sub-fund implements a dynamic investment strategy consisting in a quantitative stock picking of European equities. The strategy can be implemented either synthetically, through the conclusion of index derivatives such as performance swaps, or directly.It invests at all times at least 75% of its assets in equities issued by companies that have their registered office in a member country of the European Economic Area, other than non-cooperative countries in the fight against fraud and tax evasion. The remainder, namely 25% of its assets maximum, may be invested in any other transferable securities, in derivatives, money market instruments and/or cash, and also, within a limit of 15% of the assets, in debt securities.

Showing fund performance in Netherlands View performance globally

Performance

Europe over : 31/03/2017 - 31/03/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -3.3%
2017 15.3% 7.9% -0.1% 5.1% 1.7%
2016 -8.9% -7.6% -6.6% 3.0% 2.4%
2015 15.9% 16.4% -2.7% -5.6% 8.4%
2014 13.8% 4.5% 3.8% 1.2% 3.7%
2013 25.4% 8.7% -1.0% 8.3% 7.6%
2012 3.3%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Cyprus
  4. Denmark
  5. Finland
  6. France
  7. Germany
  8. Greece
  9. Hungary
  10. Italy
  11. Luxembourg
  12. Netherlands
  13. Norway
  14. Singapore
  15. Spain
  16. Sweden
  17. Switzerland
  18. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date06/09/2012
  • Share Class size201Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0774754435

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).